Knoxville Office Suites is located in the Arcade Building at 618 South Gay Street in Downtown Knoxville. It is conveniently located within blocks from the courthouse and Market Square, and it is surrounded by numerous restaurants, banks, and boutiques.
Built in 1924, the Arcade Building was originally the home to The Knoxville Journal which was America’s longest running, family-owned newspaper, until it ceased in 1991. This iconic landmark, listed in the National Historic Register, features a beautiful marble facade entry and grand hallways.
The Collaboratory is a modern, open space for the purpose of relaxing, networking and socializing. Also, the lounge features a serving center, kitchenette, cable tv, and wireless internet in a professional setting just steps from Gay Street. Hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday. Weekends, after hours and special events available upon request.
– Move in ready offices (average size 12’ x 10’)
– Affordably furnished upon request
– Shared modern lounge with kitchenette for entertaining or greeting guests
– Shared modern conference room with seating for 12, includes 60” high def 3D Apple TV
– Shared small conference room with seating for 4
– Starting at $400 per month
– Larger suites at $600 per month
– Multi-suite discount
– Prepay discount